Kids Life Programs
Kid’s Life is a program developed by LifeSource International to ensure the social, educational, and personal development of children in Northwest Arkansas. LifeSource International is a licensed child care facility that strives to provide a fun, safe, and educational environment during these important developmental years. Summer Camp is Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. during June and August (8 weeks). Campers in the 2nd – 12th grades have the opportunity to enjoy LifeSource Day Camp, while campers in the 6th and 7th grades are able to experience the Middle School Day Camp. Campers in the 8th and 12th grades comprise our Leadership Campers, who learn life skills while helping Adult Leadership and Teachers with other campers. There are no other Summer Camp programs like this for older kids. At camp, the student will experience
- Reading and Math Instruction
- Character Building Studies
- Arts & Crafts
- Recreational Activities
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks
- Weekly Educational and Recreational Field Trips
- Licensed Teachers on site
- “Leadership” Campers (who have attended summer camp in previous years
- Limited Space
Our Goals Are
- To build high self-esteem in elementary children.
- To provide a safe, educational, and fun-filled environment for students during the summer when parents cannot afford child care.
- To assist in meeting the educational needs of elementary students.
- To help stop the cycle of poverty and improve educational and social skills.
- To develop a model for addressing childhood concerns that can be used in communities with a high proportion of at-risk families.
- To provide individual and family counseling.
LifeSource International also provides tutoring and mentoring for elementary age students during the school year. A qualified staff of tutors and mentors are at every session to tutor and build relationships with children.
- Offered from 3:3 to 5:30 p.m.
- Open to K-5 graders of any school district
- One-on-one tutoring and mentoring
- Tutoring provided in all subject areas
- After school snack provided
- Transportation provided for some area schools. Contact LifeSource for details.